Each foot is made up of 26 bones, more than 150 ligaments and an intricate network of muscles, nerves and blood supply.
The average person will take 10,000 steps per day. Therefore, in a typical lifetime you will walk more than 4 times round the planet (115,000 miles).
75% of all British people will suffer from a foot problem in their lifetime.
Our team of Podiatrists are fully qualified, members of The College of Podiatry, registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and offer the highest level of care and service. We at Instep Podiatry & Footwear are passionate about foot health and strive to keep people mobile, active and pain free.
With over 40 years’ experience between them, our Podiatrists Claire Whitney, Vicky Rann and Amirah Jalloh are here to help.
What We Treat –
- General nail care
- Thickened/ deformed nails
- Corns and Calluses
- Dry and cracked heels
- Diabetic footcare and assessment
- Biomechanic assessments and orthotic prescription
- Foot Pain
- Heel pain and Arch pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
- Ingrown toenails including nail surgery under local anaesthetic
- Prende’ Warm wax therapy – a luxury add on to routine podiatry treatment
- Varrucae treatment – www.treatwithswift.com
Breakthrough Treatment Now Available For Stubborn Verruca
5 Second Treatment
Swift is the quick and clean new treatment for verruca. Unlike cryotherapy, salicylic acid and laser, Swift does not break the surface of the skin and eliminates the need for bandages or dressings – leaving you to carry on your day as normal.